The remnannts of chiselled rock castle on margin of the sandstone plateau Mužský near by Mnichovo Hradiště. The first settlement was there as early as in the 13th century and at the beginning of the 15th century was fortified castle founded there. No less then 30 rooms were chiselled into stone blocks. Rooms were joined by means of wooden ledders and foot bridges. People lived in timbered habitations by the side. The castle was extended by Hussites around 1430 cause of better controlling of commercial routes in Jizera valley. Then it was abandoned after battle of Lipany. During the Thirty Years War many of local inhabitants found their shelter there and during the World War Two Drábské rooms gave shelter to resistence fighters. Model of Drábské rooms is exhibited in municipal museum in Mnichovo Hradiště.